Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dare to Believe

A while back a Sister of mine sent me a gift of teachings to listen to. Oh how He loves me & blesses me and blessing upon blessing - He's given me friends who love me & bless me, too :}

One teaching focused on a testimony from Lisa Whelchel. Here's a tiny bit of what she shared:
God is not surprised by humanity. It does not disappoint Him when I am human, it does not change the way He feels about me. There is that connection, it is not cut off whether I make a mistake or whether I am a very good Christian- it is there because He chose me, to love me, to give His life for me... Dare to believe there is nothing you can do, no mistake you can make to cut off the connection you have once you ask Jesus to come and make His home in you... and there is nothing you can do to earn His Love. -Lisa W.

Dare to believe!

You may listen to the entire broadcast here if you'd like: http://feeds.feedburner.com/FocusOnTheFamilyDailyBroadcast
It's the May 19th broadcast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment