Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Monday on Wednesday

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

This morning our Father woke me early, earlier than the alarm was set for :) In my time with Him alone I read verse after verse which led to thankfulness. My heart is bursting & I just can't wait until Monday!!


holy experience


1-31

Jesus

Tears of Joy

Tears of Gratitude

Tears of Heartache

Healing

Patience

A man who loves Jesus, me, and our little ones (who are not so little anymore)

Our not so little ones

A friend who loves at all times

Iron who sharpens iron

Flowers

Telephones

Trees

A monarch caterpillar forming a chrysalis

Music

Blogs

Sunshine

Rain

His voice in the background

Her smile

Their laughter

The Word

Truth

Patience

Perseverence

The smell of bread baking

Chocolate chip cookies right from the oven

Peace

Prayer

Communion

Waking when He calls

No comments:

Post a Comment