Monday, January 17, 2011

Multitude Monday

forever counting, forever gratitude #696-720

perspective

safe travels

Ann and her words

friends
kindred spirits
those of the house of Joseph
sisters and brothers
who, like me, have been adopted and in Him we are for all eternity siblings

speaking of...
that my boy love is both son and brother
that my girl love is both daughter and sister

the excitement in her voice as she shared how He met her right where and when she was though she had read there before... He makes all things new, His Word is living!!

thinking over this quote:
Everything we possess that is not necessary for life or happiness becomes a burden, and scarcely a day passes that we do not add to it. ~Robert Brault         read here

girl love welcoming her bunny
the smile on her face
her calling loved ones to announce the news
the bunny condo her Daddy & i constructed
the pictures that i will take and post next Monday :}

unity
us making decisions together
hope, faith, and
love
holding his hand in the car



holy experience

4 comments:

  1. What precious blessings to read this day. Thanks you for sharing.
    May your day be filled with even more, ~ linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to hear how the Word is alive to girl love!
    I can't wait to meet bunny love. :)

    this:

    Everything we possess that is not necessary for life or happiness becomes a burden, and scarcely a day passes that we do not add to it. ~Robert Brault
    Wow. I must read more on that!

    Thank you for being faithful to count, my sweet friend. Oh how you inspire me and spur me and comfort me and how you are my friend and how you walk with me, how you share with me and listen to me and with me and how because of you, I am less alone in this world and how even with 6.5 billion people on this earth, that is saying something, because amongst most of them I would still be alone, but not with you.

    I love you!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the unity in your list! Decisions, holding hands, builiding a bunny condo - really building a life together! So sweet and love the sacred echo, sister! Love how He loves you!

    ReplyDelete