Monday, June 11, 2012

-t- is for thankful



i've made it here today. i am thankful.
i long to be here each Monday making time to share even a glimpse of His infinite gifts
forever counting, forever grateful....


they're not supposed to play with their food....
but my smile matched this one (:



this picture framed on my mom's desk


homemade smith cards (these by girl love :)



piano recital (no luck with the videos - yet :)

my time for sharing here and now has run out.
God bless you and keep you grateful friends!


 
Thus says the Lord:
“Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom,
Let not the mighty man glory in his might,
Nor let the rich man glory in his riches;
But let him who glories glory in this,
That he understands and knows Me,
That I am the Lord, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these I delight,” says the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23-24 NKJV

joining Ann and the community of thankful counters

No comments:

Post a Comment