Simplicity doesn’t mean we will live uncomplicated lives. Simplicity is a matter of Focus — the grace to focus our lives simply on Christ.amen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
i am forever thankful, forever counting His gifts one by one....
this week specifically that of:
mom feeling good (some fatigue), chemo round one completed
praying with, praying for
the beauty of this:
5 Things I Learned in 3 Days:
- Mandi is stronger spiritually and emotionally than I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful to be married to her. God is her anchor and right now she is Drew's.
- Our faith family at First Baptist Church of Orange Park is truly a family.
- Drew's doctor and other doctors like my brother-in-law Jason are a unique gift of grace from God. Thank you Lord for their oversized brains and unwavering dedication.
- Suffering is not abnormal. My thirty years of health, wealth and prosperity was abnormal. On Friday, we stepped into the world of suffering only to find that the rest of the world had been there the entire time.
- Songs and Bible verses about suffering make a whole lot more sense when you're actually experiencing some.
Thank you so much for your continued prayers for Drew....
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
grateful friends may The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
joining Ann and the community of thankful counters