Monday, July 16, 2012

thankful


i wish that i could share one thousand gifts with you today! however, there is time but for a few...


hearing this from Pete:
Authenticity: The practice of letting go of who we think we should be in order to embrace who God's created us to be (who we actually are)




a day on Lake Norman (thanks AC)









i think this is my favorite spot in TN











a cardinal singing to our delight









our little school marm









the rental car had air conditioned seats (for my I do) and heated seats (for me)









~   ~   ~

new house shoes









paying this for a gallon of gas









and finding this note on my nightstand










May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Rom 15:13)

joining Ann and the community of thankful counters

No comments:

Post a Comment