Monday, August 13, 2012

gratitude

i am forever grateful, forever counting His gifts one by one....

the blessing of being able to read
reading His Word
reading other meat and potatoes
reading great fiction, Charles Martin is a favorite
and reading potato chips (especially Christian historical fiction with a touch of a romance.... she introduced me to Lori Wick and i must say, more than the stories themselves i am thankful for the wonderful sermons within)

veggies as flowers














their wedding picture, as they celebrate sixteen years
knowing the joys of days gone by and the promise of joys ahead
and girl love saying, "they look almost exactly the same. they haven't changed nearly as much as you and Daddy"
Profile Picture


knowing that He alone is good
there is never a question mark, always a period.


girl love invited me to look through her scrapbook. i can't stop smiling. i echo Paul,

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. III John 1:4




May God bless you and keep you my grateful friends!

joining Ann and the community of thankful counters

1 comment:

  1. I love that Lori Wick and I'm so glad you've enjoyed her too!

    ReplyDelete